October 2, 2011

Brewtober Time

Signs at Miller Park..."I've waited my whole life for this"...kid, you are ten years old how about me or the fat guy in the row behind you with the kielbasa? Robin Yount threw out the first pitch then went into Beast Mode. Another sign read "Brewers send those snakes on a plane". Ha. A much needed 9-4 victory. The sideline reporter asked Yount who he was rooting for because he briefly coached Arizona. Really? Do some better research. The Crew is up 2-0 for their first post season series lead ever, BUT they were once trailing 0-2 so i'll take nothing for granted here. Braun and Prince already have more hits than last post season, here's hoping they can keep producing. Meanwhile, my dad made his new Yankee Stadium debut. He went with Mike and the boys. The Yanks almost pulled it off as Tigers catcher slipped on wet Yankee logo. Cyrus enjoyed watching some of the game with me, while Shira inches closer to due date!

No comments: