October 24, 2011

Got the Motte!

Cardinals "Closer" Jason Motte and I are both Iona College Alum. However, any similarities end there. Rit took this pic of me in 2008 when I was helping Sgobbs out on the bench. I mostly helped out with stats and was an extra pair of eyes. It was a blast and I miss the coaching staff and talking baseball on a daily basis. As for the Series...the Cards have an early Game Five lead after losing 4-0 yesterday. Game Three included a record night from Pujols who went 5-6 with three homeruns. Lance Berkman went on record saying Albert was the best of all-time and better than the Babe who played in all-white league. The former Yank, Fat Elvis impersonator had a tremendous season and turned down a return to Texas with Rangers to play with Cards. Shira and I just looked over some previous World Series logos and are just taking it easy until the baby arrives!

No comments: